What is it with these player cards? (And what is it with those keys?)

Options
christinewupp
christinewupp Posts: 6,079 Level 5

Now we can see player cards when competing in All Stars I thought this might be a great way to assess the competition. But what do I make of this one I'm competing against?

How can a player at level 108 have completed 149 levels in the past seven days?

And while I'm here, why haven't King fixed those keys yet? I've just hit on the first key levels in the episode leading up to level 500 and the orange keys are still showing up as red. So they are running a one million dollar competition here and can't even get their colours right? Really? That must be such a simple thing to fix….?

Comments

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

yes, it is really hard to win 149 out of 108. I'm on the west coast of the United States so I also check last played and I am always amazed at the ones that haven't played in three days that manage to pass me.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,079 Level 5
    Options

Yes, the "last played" does also seem to often not be up to date @Peaches12, that is another anomaly in these player cards I have encountered.

I have someone on my friends' list whose player card looked like this at one point, but since then all has returned back to normal on their player card in the following weeks.

If this is due to merging accounts maybe this may also be true about Irene in my All Stars screenshot? I will keep an eye on her during the competition round. I wonder when all the complaints will start coming in from All Stars players regarding impossible player cards. I guess not until the competition hots up. ( It's still pretty lame with leaderboards of 10 players and half getting through. Not really worthy of the name "knockout" round.)

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I am sure there will be many complaints based on player cards. I'm wondering if some of those that "haven't played in three days" will be among the ones that complain that their daily treat machine isn't working and is saying that they don't play every day when they do.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options

Sorry @christinewupp I just have to laugh! My player card has been wrong for weeks! It's shown me playing 15+ levels and I haven't played a new level in 2 weeks! LOL

And, now, what's up with not tagging? Not getting the green highlighted name!

Geez...if it's not one thing, it's another! WTG King!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?