Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've noticed on level 8091 the orange keys are showing up more of a red than orange. The key in the screenshot does not match with the red candies. It matches with the orange ones.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported to the game Team
Hello @xtrancequil🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the issue with the keys!!
This issue was reported last week, and the Studio team are working on it! But it looks like it's taking a while to bring the fix!! I am glad to inform you that one of our Community Managers found a trick that will help us…
This is the tip —> Check the candy shapes inside the key ring hole as this matches the candy shapes that the keys should be matched with, instead of the colors of the keys which can be unreliable.
We can use this workaround until the glitch is fixed!
I tried it in my game and it worked for me! I hope it works for you too🤞