⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting other players free plays

Options
meiamoo
meiamoo Posts: 3 Newbie

I am sending lives and not receiving them back but a couple, not being able to play gift part

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,308 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @meiamoo🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I too have noticed this in my game. So, I have 2 tips for you - while asking for lives, please make sure that you are sending requests to the players that are "active"! If their profile card says "played 2 days ago", etc., they are not active and you won't be receiving lives from them.

And, another tip… there are many players who do not pay attention to the Lives requests they received in their game!! So, if you have Facebook, please make sure that you are friends with them and keep in touch with them and make sure that they are sending you lives and you reciprocate the same!

If you have friended players from the game map or you have received them randomly — remove the friends who are not sending you lives, and create new friends!

I did not understand the issue of "not able to play gift part"!!

Can you please explain a bit more?

• meiamoo
    meiamoo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I constantly get friend requests and expect. I have tried canceling the non players and keep getting them back! With requests for lives and with no return lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?