Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am sending lives and not receiving them back but a couple, not being able to play gift part
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I constantly get friend requests and expect. I have tried canceling the non players and keep getting them back! With requests for lives and with no return lives
Hello @meiamoo🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I too have noticed this in my game. So, I have 2 tips for you - while asking for lives, please make sure that you are sending requests to the players that are "active"! If their profile card says "played 2 days ago", etc., they are not active and you won't be receiving lives from them.
And, another tip… there are many players who do not pay attention to the Lives requests they received in their game!! So, if you have Facebook, please make sure that you are friends with them and keep in touch with them and make sure that they are sending you lives and you reciprocate the same!
If you have friended players from the game map or you have received them randomly — remove the friends who are not sending you lives, and create new friends!
I did not understand the issue of "not able to play gift part"!!
Can you please explain a bit more?