Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to know if Candy Crush will pay for travel and expenses for this year’s All Stars finalists. I am a Brazilian player and I love the game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have a chance to go to the finals does Candy Crush pay for it?
There is not point insulting the AI answering you here @sWi7zLe
The answer is "yes" by the way.
This is information is in the game.
If you know the answer..
A simple YES or NO would be nice, you time wasting git!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info