Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck for 2 weeks. When I look up videos on how to beat it, it shows others with 30, 28, 22 moves why do I only have 17?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the feedback. It kinda takes away the fun to be stuck for several weeks unless you spend money. I do spend money quite a bit but 2 weeks is a bit much.
Hello @MelissaLissaπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When searching for YouTube videos, please look for the latest videos as much as possible!
Old videos contain more moves because that is how the levels were when released. But later, the game Studios tend to change the level design or the moves from time to time to make it more difficult and/or to challenge the players! In this process, sometimes, we get stuck in some levels!!
And, looking at the video, I think they have reduced the moves and marked it as "Nightmarishly" hard levelπ
Hi @christinewupp and @MannyFaeπββοΈ Will you be able to provide any tips to Melissa?
I'm playing on my tablet. Why is there a variance of moves. I continue to have only 17. Seems unbeatable unless I spend money on gold to get extra moves.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play? , I got with 19 moves