Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
11614 some things wrong in the game. Orange key is work as yellow.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
11164 is beyond difficult. I WILL NOT buy boosters or lives. I am now with the option of 175 extra moves but without bars it is not reachable. Since it is not possible to skip a level I will play less and less. not interested in playing for days to acclomplsh nothing
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . This issues has been reported to the game team