Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck 3 weeks on this level. First time it has been this stuck with no helps, this happened after the first time I paid for help on the last game. Coincidence? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid I don't know enough about ads to answer that question about different countries. There seems to be a random way that King choose some accounts to get ads and some that never get them. In fact I play one account on iPad and iPhone and the iPad gets ads and the phone does not. It might have something to do with your privacy settings, so make sure you have personalised ads enabled on your device. Usually that is the default, so just make sure you never disable them, apart from that I don't think there is much any of us can do to bring ads to our games.
Hi, christinewupp , I’ve never got free boosters watching millions of ads. Is it a feature only in some countries?
Thank you so much for telling me that! Grrr, any suggestions on what I can do? Going into week 4 -stuck!
NOOoooo! That is so disappointing! I read that they didn’t do that, so I spend the $1.99! 😫
Well done for getting this far into the game @lynn603 . Sad that you did only just join the community now. We have been warning players for years that if they spend real money on any of the offers then their ads for free boosters will disappear. It is not a coincidence, it is a fact you can rely on. King now reckon you are a paying customer, so no more free stuff from ads.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.