Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I seemed to have lost all of my wrapped candies and colors bombs. I have not uninstalled the game and I’m not playing on a new device. I opened the game to play and my boosters are just gone. How do I get my boosters back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lakita2023🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. You can use this link to do so —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you need further assistance, please post back by typing below🍫🍫