Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I input the card info and PIN number then the website asked me to select my game. When I selected CC it gave me 255 gold pieces and 48 hrs unlimited lives. I assumed that was a “bonus” since I should be able to spend my 30 how I choose. Not the case though!
Hello @blondi1983🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! Can you please explain a bit more about the issue?