Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I purchase gold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How canI pay money from my account ? I am from Nepal .and I havent credit card .please help me . Candycrush is my favourite game and I did too many tri but can't pass the 455 level .
Hello @irfankhan0346🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you need to purchase gold, you will have to use a credit card or debit card or a gift card too!
You will find offers in the "Shop" in your game! Also, you can click on the "Piggy Bank" located in your Events folder.
If you have further questions, you can type below🍫🍫