Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi all of a sudden Saga won’t load on my iPad it just sits there saying LOADING but nothing happens, my iPad is up to date as I’ve checked, I do t really want to uninstall it as I’m on 3711, is there any solutions for this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and thanks for your reply, I’ve been using my iPad for years with this game and never had any issues. My iPad is up to date and I have checked storage, all good. I have then ‘offloaded’ the app and reinstalled which still hasn’t worked, it’s just sitting there loading the game which is very annoying. I’m at a loss as to what to do
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page Here