Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how yall take my event away from me for the 100 gold which I was almost done with it. I had over 20 hours to go. Smh
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it still did not or say a solution. My timer for a day health is still counting down??? I am literally 10 levels away for the 100 gold.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . Please check this page Here and HERE