Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 5477 doesn’t unlock the yellow striped when opened all other keys...
will this be fixed anytime soon? Level can otherwise never be completed!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Pbiggssy I don't have this issue in my game. Please could you check your game and post a screenshot? When I have destroyed all the other keys the yellows do unlock:
Your level may be different but I have four keys and once they are destroyed the yellow candies are unlocked.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported to the game team