Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is there continuous "connection errors" when rewards are due, resulting in loss of gained reward?
Very annoying when you have successfully passed all the games required yet again...............
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I log out everytime and only play at home where my internet connection is good.
Spookily it only ever happens when gold bar's are due to be added to my account, lost another 200+ this morning and it happens regularly.
I recently played the game while travelling and found that every time my internet signal disappears, even if briefly, the game kicks me out of the internet. This is not clear at the time since events like the champions race and Candy Royale continue even if you are not connected to the internet. My way to avoid this while using 4G or any unreliable or slow internet is: Before my last level before a reward is due I close the game app. I then make sure I have a good internet connection and I reopen the game app. To check the connection is good enough and that the game has indeed connected I go into my profile picture and click on any of the boosters. If I get this I am not connected and have to close and reload the app again.
That is a good way to know you need to close and reopen the game before going for the prize. I did this again when my Internet signal was a stronger 4G signal and after three tries got this page:
This page means I am connected. I don't need to buy anything and use the x to get out of this page, but I know that if I now play that last level I should get the prize. It has always worked for me.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here