Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Will King assist with visa requirements or travel costs?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King pay for everything, but they don't arrange the visa. Make sure you are aware if you need a visa, because King will not invite any player who would require a visa and has not got it.
Good luck @Vitoriapsilva
Thank you very much for responding! Now I'm excited to continue!
Yes @Vitoriapsilva it is true that King pay for the flights and accommodation for you and one companion. I agree that it isn't clear in the Terms and Conditions of the competition.
Hi @Alienscar. Is it true that they pay for the flight? I didn't find anything in the terms that confirmed this. This makes it a lot easier! Thanks for the answer!
No Vitoriapsilva the T&Cs of the competition state that all travel documentation is the responsibility of the person travelling.
They do pay for the flight.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , in the meantime please check this page
hello again @Vitoriapsilva, but let’s see if someone have another think about this. I hope I’m wrong and it’s possible to you participate 😘
Hi @Julianasm. This is very sad, I think they could help with access to the country, I would really like to participate.
hi @Vitoriapsilva i don’t think so. I have read all the terms and what I understand is that you already need to have the visa. Like in Brasil to take a visa takes a long time and maybe it’s not possible to have the visa before the travel.
Will King also help with accommodation costs?