Close to level 16000, what can I do?

Options
CPTCateSquasher
CPTCateSquasher Posts: 13 Level 2

As the points for purple candies are multiplied for new levels during All Stars, what happens when I finish the game? How can I take advantage of this or am I just out of luck? It is already unfair how easy the lower levels are while trying to keep up. If I run out of new levels I definitely will not be able to compete.

Any advice? Can I restart the game and keep my place in the tournament and keep my boosters and gold? I would like to participate in the tournament finals.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,828 Legend
    Options

Hello @CPTCateSquasher when/if you reach the last level of Candy Crush I believe you will get the chance to play something called the Star Tournament. I don't know much about it, or even if everyone at the end of the map receives it, but levels played in the Star Tournament provide the X30 bonus.

You cannot restart the game and keep your place in the All Stars tournament.

• CPTCateSquasher
    CPTCateSquasher Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the information. I probably could have started a second account and been in a better position just for the tournament.

Feels like this tournament should have different multipliers for different leveled players. Playing at level 3000 is not the same at the 9000s or 14000 and higher.

Also without the sweet cinema it makes it much more sadly frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?