Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,145 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

No because that isn't how the All Stars works.

There are millions of leaderboards for millions of players. There isn't one leaderboard at this point as it would be useless

Last year 18 million people competed in the All Stars

• madjkat22
    madjkat22 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

sorry but I have to call "Shenanigans" on the whole thing. I had been #1 each round from the get go, all of a sudden some person/robot/ghost literally comes out of nowhere and passes me in the last couple hours and flies past me. Hard to fathom when I had OVER 1.5 MILLION points

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

Hi @madjkat22 you can call shenanigans if you like and no one can say whether or not you are right or wrong.

King has earned itself the reputation of not being able to fix any issue within the game and for me this breeds a mentality of mistrust.

Adverts crashing the game, missing features most times you open your game, connection issues, oops levels, the list is nigh on endless.

On top of that we have had the issue of people winning more levels than exist in the game to win the Weekly Contest, in addition to people completing over 5000 levels in a week. The explanation for this is supposed to be the merging of accounts, but I don't believe that as King always tell us that accounts can't be merged.

One other thing that King has done, which was their worst move ever, was to introduce the Troll into the Weekly Contest. The troll was a bot player and for the majority of players it couldn't be beaten and it always completed more levels than most players could.

I found it very suspicious that after the Troll was removed from the game people started complaining about players completing too many levels (over 100) to win the Weekly Contest. It was suspicious because the obvious conclusion to players scoring unusually large scores was that King had disguised the Troll as a player. This is why the Troll was such a bad idea. The Troll was outright proof that King can use a bot player and people shouldn't forget that when it comes to any feature/event.

All that said in all honesty I must point out some issues I have with your post

I had been #1 each round from the get go,

You and millions others. Your position in previous rounds makes no difference and does not mean you are a good player. I finished first in some of my rounds as well, but mostly by accident. That is how easy it was for people to come first in the qualifiers. Personally I think the aim of the qualifiers was to get players to spends as much money as they could. Why else would they go on for so long?

Hard to fathom when I had OVER 1.5 MILLION points

If you had over 1.5 million points why are you surprised, or suspicious that someone could earn more points than you? Ultimately it comes across as 'sour grapes' when people complain about someone having a higher score than their high score.

There are ways of scoring a lot of points very quickly and people are going to use them when there is $500,000 to be won.

• madjkat22
    madjkat22 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

They can keep their game and I will keep my money. Guess that is how they got to be billion $ company. Scams and lies

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?