Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So how do I choose the sweetastic offer? This has happened three times so far.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @minnajπ€ Good Morning!
Then, I would recommend you to contact King Player Support team and report the issue. I will also report from my side to our Community In-charge. But, they can only check it on Monday!
It looks like you are using Android device. But, the new format in the Help Center does not give us the option to send a complaint for this particular issue.
Hence, I would suggest you to use this link (click on the Green letters) β> https://soporto.king.com/contact
While filling the form, please make sure to
You should hear back from an agent soon (max 72 hours)!
Hope you will receive help quickly and the glitch will be cleared soonππ
Yes, I am still experiencing the same thing. I don't know if I would make a purchase because I don't know what the options are.
Hello @minnajπ€ A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
There is no booster or prize on that screen, but a better deal on booster packages if you would like to purchase.
Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you trying to make a purchase?
Yes, I press the red X at the top right to get out of it. But I don't get any booster or prize.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. Have you click red cross in the top?