Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I purchased the weekly rewards and I didn't get all of them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @manta_26🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items! If you are still waiting for them, please follow click on this (Green lettered) link — select device and click on it — then, follow the steps & suggestions provided there —> Did something go wrong with your Purchase?
Please post back if you have any questions🍫🍫
It's not really a reward it was a purchase
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.