Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is possible to have more than one account? And if so can you merge your accounts together?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The deliberate merging of accounts is not possible and would be classed as cheating if it were, leading to disqualification from the tournament. The terms and conditions state that you must only have one account per platform. I think this means one account per device. I have four accounts myself but they are all separate: separate devices and emails logins, and they cannot be merged with one another.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry, It is not possible to transfer your game to another account but you can start at same level in your new account.The games cannot be transferred or synced between different accounts.
I'm not sure why another moderator said that I could start off at the level I left @KrissyJeanloz
Some people start a new account because they have lost access to their previous account. In this instance King can start your new account at the level you had reached in your old account.
The deliberate merging of accounts is not possible @christinewupp
Haha unless you are King, Christine then you can and cause merry hell with the Weekly Contest
The terms and conditions state that you must only have one account per platform. I think this means one account per device.
One account per platform means one account for iOS, one for Android, one for Microsoft and then you should use that account across multiple devices that are on the same platform.
I also read that reply from Kiara, which did not quite make sense to me. I think it might have been an automated reply to a different question. I am not a moderator, I'm a player like yourself.
I'm not sure why another moderator said that I could start off at the level I left. My new account is fine with me.
thank you so much
so in my previous account I was at close to 7000. But for some reason I wasn't able to join the competition on that one so it started another one for me so how would I start at the same level