Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 2 rounds in first place of All Stars, but now the event doesn’t shows in the game. Why? It won’t appear again for me? I’m confused, why if I won?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @anapaoz35🤗 Thank you for replying back!
CCS named the rounds differently and the current round is called as "2nd Knockout round"! That's all. It is not the "second chance" (the makeup rounds)! Please see this image
Thanks for the screenshot! It looks like you are having just a glitch that most of us experience everyday! There is a simple trick to bring your events back.
If you still do not see any events other than the Daily Spin wheel and the Sweet Cinema, please try this —> Replay an old level and lose it — now, go back to the map screen and open the Events folder — you should see all the events that are available to you right now.
** If the Daily Treat Machine does not appear, you might have to try these steps again!!
Sometimes, events might not appear until you play a new level! It is not the same for all players🤷♀️
Hi Ana, I am glad that the events are back in your game🤩
And, yes! If you ever miss the regular events again, please follow the trick I wrote above, and you will be all set🌟🌟
Really thank you so much! Was weird cause I played some lvls the other days and the candies didn’t appear. But now it does, idk why. If it does again I’ll do what u said. Thx!
I was in first place, but the event literally disappeared at the next day!
I don’t see the event at all, and even so. Why would I be in the second round if I passed perfectly both battles in first place? I’m sooo confused
Hello @anapaoz35🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
2nd Knockout round has started! Do you see the event in your game now?
If you actually won and qualified, you would’ve got a notification like this on your phone. You have needed to score in the top five to qualify.