Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My bank blocked Meta pay because of hacking. I've switched to Google play on my Chromebook. Is there a way to transfer my progress so I don't have to start over? I'm at level 4372.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @LindaKay2π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you have saved the game before and logged in with that account details on your Chromebook, your game progress will be automatically transferred.
But, if you deleted your Facebook account because of the hacking and switched accounts while playing the game on Chromebook, you will have to contact the King Player Support team to manually restore the progress.
Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance. You can simply type in the blank box given below π«π«
I hope this helps. Thereβs also a help tab at the bottom of this page. Good luck.