Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy store app keeps circling for the past 2,days and I don’t know how to stop it from buffering
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rorymama🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game with the Candy Store!
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you trying to purchase with Gold Bars or real money?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
I hope this helps. Good luck.