Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for boosters and didn’t receive all of them. I didn’t get my gold bars or lollipop hammer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I checked and they’re not available. Please send refund or add boosters.
Hello @sabvalenz🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items!!
Please open this help article and select your device and follow the tips & suggestions —> Did something go wrong with your purchase?
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here