Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to know something, it appears that I am classified. What exactly does it mean?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think the round starting in 4 days time is the last of the second chance rounds. I wonder if maybe you failed in one of the previous rounds? There were two rounds before the one we are all playing right now. Did you perhaps pass the first round, which would mean you qualified but either fail or just did not play that second round? I mean the round called "first knockouts" which lasted from 5th to 9th April. Are you sure you came into the top 5 in that round?
I understood! but if the event starts in 4 days, it does not match the dates on the event calendar. Which round did I qualify for? because the second one has already started.
Hello @Luciana_Oliveira_RR🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When did you take that screenshot? That All Stars icon shows the timer as 4 days!!
I will be able to ask our Community In-charge, but they will come back to work only on Monday! Let's see if the timer runs out and on the 4th day, the event starts!