Profile Picture

Coopl66
Coopl66 Posts: 7 Level 2

My profile pic keeps changing and will not let me change it back.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi And Welcome to the King Community

Choose a game                                                                                                                     English                                                                                                                                                                                                           العربية                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Dansk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Deutsch                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Español                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Suomi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Français                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Bahasa Indonesia                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Italiano                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      日本語                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      한국어                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nederlands                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Norsk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Polski                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Português do Brasil                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Română                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Русский                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      svenska                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ไทย                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Türkçe                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tiếng Việt                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      简体中文                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      繁體中文                                                                                                                                                    

How can we help you?

1. King General 
    2.  My Profile

Articles in this section

See all 14 articles

How do I change my name or my profile picture in the game?

If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

Your profile settings can be accessed by tapping on "My account"/"Profile" /"My Profile", depending on the game.

To change your name or email address:

1.- Type in your current password

2.- Change your email or first/last name and tab on submit

To change your profile picture:

1.- Tap on the camera icon

2.- Tap on the "Plus" sign or on Add Picture

"I can't find the camera icon in my game"

We’re currently working on the player profile feature, and as a consequence, some players don't have the option to change their profile picture at the moment. There's nothing wrong with your account or device, so don't worry, and please accept our apologies for the inconveniences. 

Facebook account

If you are connected to the game via Facebook, your Facebook profile name and picture will show in the game. Simply log into your own Facebook account please, and make the changes there.

Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be published into your game profile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?