Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have just reached level 12000 and i didn't get my reward! Why ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any news? I still need help!
They still give free gifts my friend send me below picture, and i got it when a reached 11000 lvl, they even send me an email of congratulations!
This time it' was a bug or something. the problem is when i sent an email to support team they reply by checking with the community and send me to https://community.king.com/en/ and the community ask me to reach the support team! so it's really confusing i just need an email of support team which can help me!
I am not sure if they still give free gifts out for levels above 10,000? It's a long time since I played those levels, but I think when I did those there were no gifts after 10,000 until I got to 15,000.
Hello Kiara,
I didn't receive any email/feedback to resolve my issue.. could you pls help or give me an email of support team.
Thanks
Thanks for your feedback, i already sent them an email i'm waiting their answer..
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.