Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I’ve been finishing 1st place since the qualifying round, however I was never registered in the chats until now. Do I need to do anything?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @King429🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When you said you were never registered in the Chats — did you mean this King Community?
If so, it is not necessary to take part in any of the Discussions or join this Community to continue your journey in the All Stars Tournament.
All the Best🌟🌟🌟