Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,my all star tournament doesn't go ahed, I did what you said. Still no working the 2nd knockout.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Ahmad384🙋♀️
I am not sure why it is not working for you!! I have experienced the same issue again today. I tried the steps I gave you in your previous question!
Make sure that you have a strong internet connection — then, replay an old level (that has Purple candies) and win it — check if the leaderboard comes back;
If it doesn't, play a new level and win it — now check the leaderboard again!
Let's continue discussing in the other thread to keep the continuity please! Click on this Green lettered link to open your previous question —> All Star 2nd knockout!
This thread will be closed now as it is Duplicate Post!
I did everything you are saying but still the same problem
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Force close all apps and restart your device, making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds.Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map to see
Helllo
Hello, I did everything you advised, but I have the problem and there is no solution. Thanks
Hello @Ahmad384🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That could be just a glitch and don't worry about it!
Thanks to your screenshot, it doesn't look like there is any internet connection issue👍️
Please see if replaying level (that has Purple candies & winning it) will brings up the scoreboard. If it doesn't, close the game — shutdown your device & restart it after 5 minutes — open the game and check your event folder.
If it still doesn't come up, play an old level (again) and win it. It should definitely help!
All the best with the 2nd Knock out round 🌟🌟
Hello. I hope this message finds you well.
I am eligible for 2nd knockout and all star doesn't work and go ahead.