Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a question ❓ can and do last year's participants and winners have the right to participate again? I ask because the Madrid native who came in third place said that he would like to participate in the All Stars 2024.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cannot speak for King officially but looking at the paragraph posted there by the automated answer I would guess yes, they can? There is nothing there that states previous winners are excluded.
please answer what I asked specifically not an autogenerated answer
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I read Participants 2024
PARTICIPANTS
Eligibility: To be able to compete as a Participant in the Tournament you must:
3.1.1. be normally resident in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Ireland, Finland, Poland, Romania, Czechia, Greece, or Portugal;
3.1.2. be on or above Level 25 in Candy Crush Saga;
3.1.3. be in good standing with respect to any King account (“Player Account”), with no undisclosed violations of King’s Terms of Use;
3.1.4. be over the age of eighteen (18) prior to participating in the Tournament;
3.1.5. not be a director, officer, contractor, or employee of King or any Affiliate of King (collectively, “King Staff”), or a relative of any King Staff, unless King has been notified of and has expressly authorized such relationship in writing;
3.1.6. agree to be bound by these All Stars Rules, King's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and King’s written instructions as may be updated and amended from time to time; and
3.1.7. ensure that your participation in the Tournament is compliant with all applicable laws, and represent and warrant that you will take all steps necessary to ensure such compliance. King does not take responsibility for your compliance with local laws and visa requirements.
Check All Stars 2024 Terms & Conditions HERE