Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i was an student living in usa from December 2022, i had visa and bank account in usa, is that sufficient to be eligible for tournament right?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Venky🙋♀️
I am sorry! I couldn't be here for past few days!
Our Community In-charge team is still finding the answer. They or I will definitely get back to you once we know that accurate information🙏
any update on this?hello can you please respond.
any update on this?
The Community In-charge team are off due to the weekend, and, hence, I can ask them only tomorrow!
please come back as soon as possible
Hello @venkypotla🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Technically, you are legal resident, but, not a "permanent" resident!!
It is a bit confusing situation!! Let me ask our Community In-charge and get back to you tomorrow (by this time)!
Since you have the event in your game, keep playing so that, you won't fall back in the leaderboard! And, until it is confirmed, please don't spend more than you usually do🌟🌟
i read that post already, my question is i am from india , i was on F-1 visa so that i am doing my masters in USA from December 2022, i had valid visa upto 2027 and had bank account in usa. I am living in united states since December 2022. So that am I satisfied the eligibility criteria or not?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To play the All Stars in-game tournament you need to:
✅ Be aged 18+
✅ Be at Level 25 or over
✅ Live in a participating country
Should you get to the Live Final you'll need to:
✈️ Travel to California in June 2024
📄 Have valid travel documents
💰 Have a bank account in your country of residence
For more Info here