Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If someone who doesn't know how to speak English wins the trip to California, how could that person communicate? is there any problem?
*I'm using the translator!*
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
We will be receiving more details when we reach closer to the Finals😉
Let me make sure and get back to you tomorrow!
Hi Vanessa🙋♀️
King team will be paying for the player and one guest, that includes flight tickets & accommodation. I am assuming that includes food too!
Hello @VanessaBr🤗 Welcome back to the Community!
I don't think it would be a problem, because the King team would have people to communicate with you 👍️
Hi,m your friend Ayman Aziz from Egypt i
Hello again, I wanted to ask if there is any news about the visa issue or will we really not have the chance to participate in the final?
ok, thank you very much for the answers😊
Hi Vanessa🤗
You must have seen my comment in that question! I will be able to find an answer tomorrow only! So, please bear with me till tomorrow, so that, I can find some information🌟🌟
Regarding the visa issue, I saw a comment here that the last final was in the United Kingdom and a Brazilian doesn't need a visa, but this year it's in California and if we Brazilians don't get a visa in time for the final, won't we participate? 🥺
How many days will the winners stay in California?
About the trip to California, are we going to pay for tickets, hotels, food, among other things, everything?