Gold bars

annecdod
annecdod Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi…Can someone tell me why I have not earned any gold bars in a long long long time? Has something changed on how you earn them?

Comments

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 185 Level 2

Hello,

For my game, there are several ways you can earn gold bars:

1. Episode races (15 levels): starting from 25 gold bars, then 35 gold bars then 40 gold bars if you can keep your winning streak. And for me, I usually try to finish the race with one time play if possible. Once you finish the first level of the race, the new race will start. If you don’t continue until the end of the race, other players can take over and win the race before you and you lose your winning streak. The levels are becoming more and more difficult, you may have to spend more than 40 gold bars to win the race and earn back 40 gold bars. So, it’s better to maintain your streak and at least break even.
    2. Gold chocolate boxes: starting from basic box, bronze box, silver box, then gold box (some boosters and 10 gold bars). You need to collect different orders to finish one box. If you keep finishing gold boxes, you will not return to basic box.
    3. Some side events also offer gold bars as rewards and not all players have the same events: Bash for Bars, Candy Collection, Gold Club … Sometimes you need to compete with other players (Gold Club), sometimes you just collect enough candies (of certain colors) or winning enough levels.
    4. On one account I have ads, so I may receive additional gold bars when I win an episode race and watch some ads. But it only happens when the winning was 25 or 35 gold bars. When it gets to 40 gold bars, no more ads for additional gold bars.

These are several ways that I use to earn gold bars. Other players may have other suggestions for you.

Have a nice day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?