Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have cleared all the frosted candies on level 5602 on IOS and the candy dragon doesn’t wanna fall through to the end. I’ve used multiple boosters and nothing is helping
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am afraid I cannot help you here with this because I cannot understand why the dragon might get stuck in this place. I have just played this level and not encountered this problem in my game. If you find the dragon gets stuck again, please could you get a screenshot of it being stuck?
it gets stuck where i circled the green
Is your level like mine @nipperr ? Where is your dragon stuck? It would help if you could send please send a screenshot?
There have been not reports of this for many months @Ariteles I do think King have fixed this issue.
Encontrei esse tópico falando sobre isso. Agora se não resolver é recomendando reiniciar o jogo.