Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went onto the app and the all stars doesn’t show and I was in first place of the second knockouts?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello yosboss because you only have the Wheel in your Events this shows that you are suffering from an issue that has been effecting a lot of people for quite some time now.
All you have to do is play a level (old or new) and then after you have completed the level return to your Event screen and all your missing features (including All Stars) will reappear.
Sometimes the issue can be sticky and instead of playing any level you have to play and win a new level or two before your features return.
Please try this, which worked this morning for another player who posted this:
".I got mine back. I logged out then restarted my phone. Logged back in and played 1 game and it all came back. Hopefully that helps anyone else that's having the same problem. "
mine disappeared as well! I was in 1st when I last looked this morning.