Do people know the exact format of the final

Options
rjXgray
rjXgray Posts: 52 Level 2

Anyone’s answer (even with last years info) will help..

For the Finals:

2. I’m wondering if you are given a set number of levels to pass (or an episode race ) and the first one done wins.

3. Or if you are given a certain amount of time and the most level’s in that time is the first criteria and after that the most candies collected .

ex if someone finishes the levels fist , but some one finishes after them but scores more candy who would win (between the two of then?)

4. can you use an unlimited number of boosters and extra lives if you purchase them for 10gb. Or how does that works?

5. Do they use new levels so as to put everyone on a level playing field ? @christinewupp & @Alienscar

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,535 Legend
    edited April 16
    Options

I wouldn't say I know for sure @rjXgray but after reading several interviews with the winners and watching a few YouTube videos I have built up a picture in my mind about how the final is conducted.

1.Everyone plays the same custom level. King has designed a level specifically for the event.

The event is a knockout style format and every player gets to play every other player. The highest score achieved in a set time determines the winner of each heat

2.Every player is provided with a limited number of boosters for each heat. When they are gone they don't get anymore. No gold is required because you only play one level.

3.As above I think it is a custom level.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,529 Level 5
    Options

I have nothing to add to what @Alienscar has said here @rjXgray and King keep this information under wraps. I hope you are keeping well and good luck with the next round!

• rjXgray
    rjXgray Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

just one level ? It must be very hard. Do you know how much time they gave last year .

I redid my time by dividing it by 30 because I was getting x30 for playing multiple levels . I average about 150-200 candies per level. But over a whole episode it drapes to 110 -120. And it takes me about 1-2 minutes to complete 1 level.

I don’t think that will be very good when the semi finals start.

Do you know if they are they looking at your level score too …or only purple candies ?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,535 Legend
    Options

No sorry the time of each heat is one thing that I can't find and King do not provide any information.

The level isn't hard it is a custom level that never ends. Players just keep playing to achieve the highest level they can in the time allowed. In many ways I think it is unfair of King to use a score as a winning decider as they have taken the scores out of the game. I wonder how many players no how to achieve the best score in a level nowadays.

Don't worry about your average score all you need to worry about is your position on each leadeboard.

King will only look at your leaderboard score, your level score isn't looked at @rjXgray

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?