Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I bought a new iphone. On my old iPhone I am logged in with my King account and I am at level 2358. When I log in on my new iPhone with my King account, I am only at level 11. I don't understand why.
Someone can help me ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks.
I email the player support.
Finger cross!
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.