All stars

Options
candandy
candandy Posts: 15 Level 2

Hello all, I'd like to know if there is any balance among levels? In my group the 1st place is 689 level, and I: 1800! Each level there is more dificulties, and practily I stopped, is not easy!! Today I think, should I started new account for this challenge? and you: what you think??

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,921 Legend
    edited April 16
    Options

Hi @candandy I have played all the levels in Candy Crush and the levels you ask about here many times. The player at level 689 has one of the harder level ranges at the moment, which will get easier for them from level 800 through to about level 2000. I think from level 2000 to about level 9000 there is not much to choose in level difficulty. From the late 9000s the game gets harder and players right at the top of Candy Crush (levels 14,000 - 16,000) will find it very hard to compete in All Stars as those levels are slow to finish and have fewer purple candies. I hope this answers your question.

Any player wanting to try to participate by starting a new account will have to do this today, as the last second chance round starts tomorrow. However to be honest, if you struggle with levels around 1800 I very much doubt you will get past Final Knockout Round 1.

• candandy
    candandy Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

😔

Tks for your explanation,

but I still believe there is something not fair..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?