Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have qualified should I continue playing from the 17th (today) to the 20th? I thought I had to continue playing to place in the final knockouts? Please advise thank you kindly! Have a wonderful day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The next round starts when the timer goes to 0 @bluestone00 . That will be Saturday April 20th. Take a rest until then, because that next round will be very hard and competitive!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here for more info
بالتوفيق