Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I know that for the tournament you have to be 18 or older… I turn 18 before the actual live finals but I’m 17 at the moment. Can I still participate?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @oliviexx🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! But, you are not eligible to take part because - you must be 18 or older to play the Tournament itself, not the Finals.
Better luck next year🍫🍫
Yes
test
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For 2024 All Stars events ,To play the All Stars in-game tournament you need to:
✅ Be aged 18+
✅ Be at Level 25 or over
✅ Live in a participating country
✈️ Travel to California in June 2024
📄 Have valid travel documents
💰 Have a bank account in your country of residence