⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is anyone else “Mind Numbingly” sick and tired of playing these Legendary Levels, Super Hard Levels?

Options
srb1974
srb1974 Posts: 4 Newbie

Why when playing these levels do you need to use an epic amount of lives!!

Your daily allowance of lives, which then is added throughout the day.. plus any saved lives up to 20per day!!
These levels are impossible!!.. and then after 75 or more attempts.. unbelievably all candy's fall into place and you complete the level with lives spare making it ridiculously easy!!!!!!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,839 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

For me, Legendary Level is more challenging, especially level 16,000 and above need more booster or Gold bars to completed, I will give your feedback to the game team

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,939 Legend
    edited April 18
    Options

What level are you at @srb1974

I never use all of my allowed twenty lives in a day. This is because some levels will not let you complete them unless you use a booster or buy extra moves. Once you recognise that you just need to play the game accordingly. If you are stuck on a level and you are holding onto boosters and gold then don't. Use the boosters and gold as intended to complete the levels.

• srb1974
    Options

I’m at the point of I just don’t get the games anymore & it’s becoming unenjoyable because of the impossibility some games & then as I said for some strange reason all of a sudden all pieces fall into place & hey presto.. you pass with 10 lives left!!!

Playing just one game not a whole level takes days & like I said at least 75 attempts & more.

I genuinely believe it’s done to make you pay for gold bars etc.

Having 125 extra lives so you pass a level is a joke & the only way to pass it is with gold bars!!!.. that’s if you have any left.

I get Candy Crush is a business but this seems a bit much, especially if young children are playing & “PAYING” 💸

• srb1974
    Options

I’m on level 10048.

I’ve used all my boosters & Gold Bars on previous levels that we’re doing the same, to the point I emailed a complaint to say I was sick of playing a game 75 & more getting know where… & refusing to pay!
    They sent me 40mins of free lives I still didn’t pass the game… that’s was after 3days of attempts using my 5 & 20 lives. It got to the point I screen shot my attempts to pass this one game, not each move but the odd one… I had over 1400 screen shot!! A complete joke.

10048 which I’m on now, I’ve used my allotted 5 daily lives plus my 20 saved yesterday & then when lives built up throughout the day kept trying. I started again this morning with my 5 lives & an extra 20.. still not even close to completing the game.

This has happened now for the last few weeks on “Legendary Levels” & “Really Hard Levels”..🙄 TIRESOME!!

If I completed a whole level first you get the Gold Bars, however there’s not even a chance of coming close.

I appreciate these games are passable as so many have done it & you done get to 10000 games without knowing how to play, as you will no doubt understand getting as far as you have.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,035 Level 5
    Options

Hello @srb1974 Yes, you have now hit the WALL. I have long suspected that it is at levels above 10,000 that King have made the levels so impossible to pass that Candy Crush becomes a pay to play game. I think, quite frankly, that if you have not found any method to get more boosters than the game gives you for free and if you have run out of gold, then the only option is to give up playing. The game has been like this for about nine months now and I believe King will certainly not make playing about level 10,000 fun again. I suspect their reasoning is that if you have reached level 10,000 and never spent any money on the game then you are not a valued customer, so get out. Alternatively, if you have spent some money on the game previously, then they hope that by making the levels frustratingly difficult you might choose to pay some more. My personal advice would be to get out.

• srb1974
    Options

I will say I’m tending to lean towards your “Sensible” comment.

I play this game as a distraction.. to switch off..so to speak.

This game now has become about the Money & I’m at the point of passing this section & logging out & deleting from my phone for a while.

I’m a truly dissatisfyed & ridiculously frustrated player.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?