Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I try more than 100 time but I can't pass that level.. and I don't have gold bar and I can't perches this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play ?
Hello @jyoti0501 A lot of others have complained about this. There are impossible to beat levels all over the game, but we might be able to help you with the level you are stuck on if you could tell us which number level it is.