Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Idk if I'll be able to make it out to California
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What if I can't make it to California? Will I still win the place that I'm in ?
If you can't make it to California you will lose your position in the competition and someone else will take your place @Bri_thom98
Hello @Bri_thom98🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
By the time all the knock out rounds are done in the tournament, there will be only 10 Finalists will be left out, that will be going to California.
Please check the rules in All Stars 2024 Terms & Conditions