Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just want to know how many groups of people will be entering the final rounds on April 20 and approx how many people per group
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just to update my original question. It appears there are 20 and not 10 per leaderboard as was previously hinted at . Which is fine...I'm still curious as to how many people will be starting in the 2nd final round. I would think someone has to know how many boards are current and if the top player from each moves on...that would give us an approximate number. ( minus a percentage of drop outs)
Hi Christine,
I did not find this information anywhere! Hence, I was assuming there will be 10 players again in each group just like previous rounds!
I did not progress much last year! This time, I reached to the Final Knockouts. So, I will be finding it out only this Saturday!
If there are 10 players in each group how do you calculate that you can get to just 10 leaderboards by round 3???? That is beyond the possibilities of mathematics.
There will be 25,000 groups/leaderboards going into the final rounds on April 20th. This can be calculated by simple maths although it has not been officially stated by King. My estimate is that there will be 1,25 million players on 25,000 leaderboards with 50 players each.
Hello @IBzeebee3π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
We do not know how many groups of players will be entering the final rounds. But, just like other rounds, it will be 10 players in each group.
You can check the All Stars 2024 Terms & Conditions