Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I didn’t get top three this last round…am I still in the running? I’m new to this so I’m just making sure.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @T_Icy12 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Did you not log into your game every day? After each round, there was a countdown timer that informed us when the next round will be starting!!
Until now, there were 3 rounds (excluding makeup rounds) —> (1) Qualifiers; (2) First Knockout; (3) Second Knockout round. Today, 1st portion of Final Knockout round is Live.
Hello @Sawtooth1984 🙋♀️ Happy weekend!
Unfortunately, yes! In the 2nd round, you will have to be in first 3 places. I am sorry that you lost your placement in the Tournament! Better Luck next year 🌟🌟
Aww man, I thought if you placed 1st in the first round you moved on. I didn't know you had to play all 3 rounds! So disappointing. I didn't log in to play round 2 until the time was almost over. I only had 1.5 hours to get to the top from the 38 position. Did not happen, smh. I guess I'm out too. I sure hate it that I did not check in yesterday. I thought I didn't have to log in until 4/20. Again, so disappointing.
Ok so I made it past the first round the second round I got like 5th so if I don’t get first this time I’m out?
ok thanx! I thought that maybe the case but I appreciate the clarification.
the second knockout
Thanks, Christine🤗
So, the players who are going to participate in second chance tomorrow will be the players who took part in yesterday's second chance?
Sadly I must say that @PummyRaj you are mistaken here. The second round is only for players who succeeded in the first round. Anyone out of the competition now is out. There are no more second chances.
Then, I am thinking that you should be able to take part in one of the "second chance" rounds!
The round that started yesterday should have ended today!
And, there is another round that will be starting tomorrow - the 19th, and will end on Saturday 20th.
Still here? Great! Here’s another opportunity.
Round 1: First place moves on. If you don’t make it, you are out of the competition.
When: 17th April, 09:00AM EDT - 18th April, 09:00AM EDT.
Round 2: First place advances again. If you don’t make it, you are out of the competition.
When: 19th April, 03:00AM EDT - 20th April, 03:00AM EDT.
Hello @Sawtooth1984🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you not make it to the top 3 in the 2nd Knockout Round OR in the "second chance" (make up) rounds?
To reply back, type below🍫🍫