Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sveral times I have bought gold and the game will restart and I won't get the gold but still get charged.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Csp5427🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items into your game!
Please go to —> This Link (click on the Green letters) — select the device you have used to make your purchases and click on it — follow the steps & directions provided there.
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫
Did you play a few levels to see if it restarts, log out then back in.