Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want remove my frame level, because I not able to collect gold race....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @akashg8417 Your question is not quite clear. There is no connection between your milestone badge and the episode race, so please could you explain a little further what you mean?
Hello @akashg8417π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you uncheck box at the setting "milestone badge", the level number on your Profile frame will disappear.
I did not understand what you meant by "not able to collect the Gold race"! Can you please clarify?
To reply, you can simply type below π«π«