Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I still qualify for the all star competition?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AmSpan🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you come in first 3 places in the 2nd Knockout rounds? If so, you should be able to move to next round - Final Knockout rounds.
Why are you asking this question?
I am sorry to hear that there was an accident! Hope you are alright!
In 2nd Knockout round, only first 3 places moved up to the next round.
Since you were in 4th place and could not continue playing, I am thinking you might have lost our chance🙃
I was in fourth place, then I wasn’t able to play due to an accident so I am just now getting back on the game. I wasn’t sure if there was a second chance. Thanks for explaining.