Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made it to the final knockout that starts on the 20th but all the information etc is gone from my game. What happened??? The app is up to date but no longer has any info of the all stars contest anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it is fixed now, I logged out and logged back in. Thank you for the quick response
There is another six minutes to go before the Final Knockouts Round 1 starts @Laz232323
i can see the all stars page but Iβm not getting any info between levels showing my ranking. I qualified for knock out but donβt seem to be in the competition?
Glad to know that @NicciB!
All the Best with next rounds ππ
Hello @mistyblue10221π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please show me a screenshot of your Events folder?
I have the same issue. I qualified for the final round and I donβt see the all star tournament
Hello @NicciBπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you see any events and features in your Events folder or do you see a red curtain with just the Booster wheel?
Please reply by typing below π«π«
not 100% but think thats because you qualified snd now just need to wait to the first round of finals beginning on the 20th