Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I use my visa gift cardWhy can't I use my Visa gift card to buy gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jaw67🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If it is the Visa Gift Card, I would suggest you to use it just like how you use the regular Credit Card and proceed with the transaction.
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info Here
Please go to this web page and see if it works https://store.king.com/redeem